Training for a half marathon? The race may have been cancelled but that doesn’t mean your training should be! A run/walk program is key for overall fitness, mental health, cardiovascular, and generalized strengthening.
So what if you sustain an injury? That sore knee you’ve tried to tape, ice, and rest. The hip that flares up every time you try to increase your mileage. The foot that bothers you even though you bought a new pair of shoes. Shin splints that you can’t seem to stretch out.
In steps your local, friendly PT to introduce our SOS Package. Our SOS package was designed and customized for our active, healthy clients who have been temporarily derailed in their training. You know your body. You know you don’t need to go to the doctor for this issue, you aren’t good at taking pain or anti-inflammatory medicine, and maybe (like me) you have a high deductible toward your insurance. Maybe you don’t have insurance at all. You just need some guidance on how to modify your exercise program and help to target your painful area. We’ve got you. We made it simple. Here is the breakdown:
- Comprehensive evaluation
- Treatment begins on day 1
- 4 weeks of intensive therapy 2x/week for 1/2 hour each
- 1:1 with a licensed therapist
- Preferred scheduling
- Accessible communication w/ PT/OT
- Direct access for PT-no doctor’s order required
- 8 half-hour sessions; first session on day 1 after evaluation
- Flat rate, no hidden fees
- Personalized HEP and treatment plans catered to your lifestyle
Our packages start at $500.