Whether training for a race, returning to exercise after an injury, recovering from surgery, or getting that nagging pain under control-we are here to help.
You know the challenge of balancing everyday life while still making time to exercise is important. Maybe you go too hard, ramp up too fast, or exercise too frequently and wind up with a sore leg. You used to be able to bounce back after a few days of ice and rest. Now things seem to take a little longer to heal or never feel like they quite get back to normal.
We know how to get you back on track. And keep you there.
You want to avoid surgery, taking a shot, or pills to manage the symptoms. You want to stay on track toward your goals. You just want to keep your body feeling good. You don’t have to do it alone.
We are here to help!
Balancing your busy life and navigating healthcare can be overwhelming. But it doesn’t have to be. We’ve made it simple.
Per CDC guidelines and KY government recommendations found here:
- Clinic staff and clients must wear a mask. Clients may wear a cloth mask and clinicians will wear a medical mask. If you do not have a mask, we can provide one to you.
- Clients will call the office to notify of arrival and the therapist will indicate entry to prevent overcrowding the space.
- Limit attendance to client only, unless accompanying a minor. Seating will be limited and arranged to social distancing standards.
- Clinic is required to screen staff and clients upon entry including temperature and vitals. We will ask you about any symptoms.
- All recommended sanitation protocols will be followed before, during, and between client’s treatment.
- Strict hand hygiene by clinic staff and clients are expected.
- Your safety is a priority here at Prana Wellness and we want to provide you with the safest care possible in order to BE WELL.
Be aware of construction on Second St, prepare for an alternate route. We apologize for the inconvenience!
- Physical Therapy evaluation and treatments
- Occupational Therapy evaluation and treatments
- Dry Needling
- Pelvic Health
- Wellness Program
- Fitness Classes
- “The Prana Experience”
- Infant Massage
- Fitness Classes
- Satisfaction Guarantee