Physical Therapy & Associates
For us, it’s personal. We see you trying to balance work and family and fitness. It can be overwhelming. Who has time to slow down for an achy hip or annoying knee? We have been in your shoes. Thus, the vision of Prana Wellness was born. Prana Wellness began in 2020 and the symbolism of the year is not lost on us. We are a group of dedicated practitioners who were not satisfied with the “status quo” of healthcare practice and we had a perfect vision of how the ideal clinic should look. One step into the clinic and you will see the difference. We understand wellness and healing is not just physical but also includes mental, social, emotional, intellectual, nutritional, spiritual and environmental components. We have taken great care to meet or exceed all of these components from our beautifully renovated space to our customized treatment plans. We want to earn your trust as we work with you to reach your personalized goal.
Per CDC guidelines and KY government recommendations found here:
- Clinic staff and clients must wear a mask. Clients may wear a cloth mask and clinicians will wear a medical mask. If you do not have a mask, we can provide one to you.
- Clients will call the office to notify of arrival and the therapist will indicate entry to prevent overcrowding the space.
- Limit attendance to client only, unless accompanying a minor. Seating will be limited and arranged to social distancing standards.
- Clinic is required to screen staff and clients upon entry including temperature and vitals. We will ask you about any symptoms.
- All recommended sanitation protocols will be followed before, during, and between client’s treatment.
- Strict hand hygiene by clinic staff and clients are expected.
- Your safety is a priority here at Prana Wellness and we want to provide you with the safest care possible in order to BE WELL.
Be aware of construction on Second St, prepare for an alternate route. We apologize for the inconvenience!
- Physical Therapy evaluation and treatments
- Occupational Therapy evaluation and treatments
- Dry Needling
- Pelvic Health
- Wellness Program
- Fitness Classes
- “The Prana Experience”
- Infant Massage
- Fitness Classes
- Satisfaction Guarantee